- Efficient and powerful cleaning of all organic soils (grease, oil, fat, protein, carbohydrate, etc.) from industrial degreasing to building maintenance and commercial kitchens.
Manufactured from plant-derived ingredients.
Main ingredients are surfactants derived from soybeans, corn, wheat, etc.
- Acute toxicity (oral, dermal), aquatic toxicity, skin irritation, eye irritation, human patch test, safety data available.
- Can remove germs.
- Will not corrode most metals, resins, rubber, fabrics, concrete, etc.
- Prevents occurrence and build-up of scale and other inorganic deposits.
- Does not form emulsion with oils so soap scum does not happen in drain pipes, cisterns, grease traps; clogging and bad, putrid odors are prevented.
- Readily biodegradable, so does not burden the environment when disposed.
- Approved by International Maritime Organization (IMO), Classified as A1 division cleaning agent by USDA.
Organic soils (mineral oils and vegetable oils), fats, proteins, carbohydrates, etc.
petroleum-based surfactants・petroleum-based solvents, caustic soda, soaps, strong alkaline cleaners, glycols, etc.
Ideal dilution based on item to clean, type of soil adhered, temperature, and agitation method. Well suited for ultrasonic, soaking, and shower cleaning.
Oil/water separators and filtering ensure long product life cycle.
Acute toxicity testing (LD50)
Human Patch test results available.
Readily biodegradable 98.5％.